The Qualified candidates of CEEP – 2012 are informed that Certificate Verification for Admission into Polytechnics will commence from Dt.29.06.2012 at 33 Polytechnic Help Line Centres. For detailed Notification indicating Certificates to be produced, dates of Certificate Verification, dates of Option entry etc., and for other details visit the websites https://apceep.nic.in , http://dteap.nic.in and http://sbtetap.gov.in. The detailed Notification is also available in all Government Polytechnics in the state.
The Qualified candidates of CEEP-2012 are informed that admission into Polytechnic will be conducted based on Web Counseling. The detailed procedure of Web counseling and other instructions can be had from the Help Line centres on the day of Certificate Verification.
The qualified candidates of CEEP-2012 and Non qualified Minority Candidates who have applied to the Convenor based on SSC Marks are informed to attend for certificate verification in any one of the Help Line Centres indicated below and as per the schedule given under, with all original certificates like S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo, IV to X Study Certificate, Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2012 and Caste Certificate issued by competent authority and also PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority/Anglo-Indian Certificate if applicable. In respect of PH category, candidates have to produce a certificate issued by the District Medical Board and only candidates who have disability of 40% and above are eligible. CAP category candidates have to produce a certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer (In case of Ex-Service Men), Identity Card and Discharge Book for verification. Candidates whose parents are domicile of A.P. are only eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category. Anglo-Indian Candidates have to produce a certificate issued by Competent Authority of their place of residence.
The Candidates of SC/ST category have to pay Rs. 150/- While OC/BC/Minority candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- towards Processing Fee. In addition, every candidate has to pay tuition fee, if any, prescribed by the Govt. The SC/ST candidates (as ordered by the Govt. from time to time) are eligible for reimbursement of Tuition fee if parental income from all sources is up to rupees two lakhs per annum and all other category candidates (as ordered by the Govt. from time to time) whose parental income from all sources is up to rupees one lakh per annum are eligible for reimbursement of Tuition Fee. However, these candidates have to pay SBTET recognition fee as prescribed.
Schedule For Decentralised Certificate Verification For SC/ST/BC/OC/MINORITIES
(Reporting Time 9.00 A.M. Every Day)
|Dt.29-06-2012||1 To 20000|
|Dt.30-06-2012||20001 To 40000|
|Dt.01-07-2012||40001 To 60000|
|Dt.02-07-2012||60001 To 85000|
|Dt.03-07-2012||85001 To 110000|
|Dt.04-07-2012||110001 To 135000|
|Dt.05-07-2012||135001 To 160000|
|Dt.06-07-2012||160001 To 200300|
1. Candidates are informed that where there is more than one Help Line Centre the ranks are distributed Help Line Centre wise, See the Annexure-I for Distribution of Ranks Help Line Centre wise and attend for Certificate Verification accordingly.
2. Candidates residing in Quli-Qutub-Shahi Urban Development Area have to produce certificate of residence and Ration card to take seats available in Q.Q. Govt. Polytechnic, Hyderabad and they have to attend for Certificates Verification at Q.Q. Govt. Polytechnic, Hyderabad only as per above schedule, see the Annexure-III.
3. ST candidates to attend for Certificate Verification in the Help Line Centres marked with ** only, see Annexure-II.
4. PH (Physically Handicapped), CAP (Children of Armed Personnel), Anglo-Indian, Sports & Games, NCC (National Cadet Cops) should attend the Certificate Verification only at Sanketika Vidya Bhavan as per the dates given in the Schedule.
Schedule For Decentralised Certificate Verification For PH, CAP, NCC, Sports & Games and Anglo-Indian Categories at SANKETIKA VIDYA BHAVAN, MASABTANK, HYDERABAD only (Reporting Time 9.00 A.M. Every Day)
|Dt.29-06-2012||Anglo-Indian, PH & CAP||1 To 184772|
|Dt.30-06-2012||SPORTS & NCC||1 To 60000|
|Dt.01-07-2012||SPORTS & NCC||60001 To 120000|
|Dt.02-07-2012||SPORTS & NCC||120001 To 184772|
Schedule For Exercising Options is given under:
|Dt.02-07-2012 & Dt.03-07-2012||1 To 50000|
|Dt.04-07-2012 & Dt.05-07-2012||50001 To 120000|
|Dt.06-07-2012 & Dt.08-07-2012||120001 To 200300|
On the last day of schedule, options last exercised by you will be frozen and you should take a print out. If you wish to change the options once again after freezing, approach any one of the help line centres on 08.07.2012 to modify your frozen options. this is the final opportunity and after this no further change can be done. the options recorded in the server on the last day will be considered for allotment of seats.
1) Allotments will be placed in Website https://apceep.nic.in on 11.07.2012 after 06.00 PM.
2) Enter the ICR Form Number, Hall Ticket number, Password and date of birth in Candidate Login.
3) Download the allotment order and challan form for payment of fee.
4) Pay the fees if any, in any Branch of Andhra Bank/Indian Bank.
5) Report to Polytechnic concerned with receipt and allotment order before 17.07.2012 before 05.00 P.M.
6) Failure to report by the date stipulated will automatically result in cancellation of seat.
Commencement of class work is on Dt.18.07.2012.
For more details please visit https://apceep.nic.in/